Specializing in Hand Cut Dish Tiles

www.memoriesmosaicsupply.etsy.com

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Etsy Supply Street Team Blog

I recently joined the Etsy Supply Street Team (ESST)  as I opened a mosaic supply  shop several months ago and have decided to dedicate this blog to everyone who is a supplier to Etsy and wants to be featured here.

I will be posting regularly and will introduce new resources for anyone  that wants  high quality affordable supplies.  Everything you could imagine yourself doing from quilting to cooking, sewing to crafting requires some sort of supplies and I plan to feature new shops every post.

I hope you will become a follower as that will be the first place I go to feature new shops. :)
But I would love it if anyone wanting to stay on top of what's the newest resources in supplies would like to follow along too.

No comments:

Post a Comment